Louise Foot MMAth ACA
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- QuickBooks Online certified adviser
- Member of the CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme
- Outsourcing and provision of virtual finance team services
- Owner managed businesses
- Entrepreneurial and innovative businesses
- International operations and inward investment into the United Kingdom
- Assisting business start-ups
Louise joined Kreston Reeves in 2013, qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2016, and is currently a Manager in the firm’s Accounts and Outsourcing team based in the firm’s London office. Louise graduated from the University of York with a 1st class degree in Mathematics.
Louise enjoys getting to know her clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their business, so as support and guide their growth and development. Louise specialises in clients looking to outsource their accounting, payroll, and finance functions. Since joining Kreston Reeves’ Louise has worked with a wide range of owner managed businesses of various sizes, as well as large international companies coming to the UK from overseas.
In her spare time Louise is a keen cook and baker, and is known to bring in chocolatey treats for the team.