Max Masters ACCA
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Professional practices
- Business advisory
- Assisting business owners with all aspects of business management and development
- Owner managed businesses
- Client money examinations
- Structure reviews, profit extraction and tax planning for business owners
- Personal tax planning
- Management and Statutory accounts preparation for corporate and non corporate entities
Max joined Kreston Reeves in 2011 and went on to qualify as a chartered certified accountant within the firm. Over his time at Kreston Reeves, Max has gained a wide range of experience working with clients of various sizes and sectors. Max manages a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their annual compliance requirements as well as advising on remuneration and strategic planning. Max specialises in professional practices, and helps to plan and complete the firm’s client money examinations.
Max enjoys playing a number of sports, particularly football, golf and tennis. When at home, he attempts to cook exotic dishes and dabbles with a bit of DIY.