If you need a Business or intangible asset valuation, you will want it to be provided by a team you can trust with proven expertise in this complex area.
Whether your business is a company, LLP, partnership or sole trade, there are many reasons why you may need a valuation. At Kreston Reeves we are an experienced team with a proven track record to provide you with a realistic valuation to reflect your particular circumstances.
Examples of our Business and Share Valuations experience include:
- Shareholder/partnership disputes
- Divorce settlements – in addition to valuation services, we are happy to consider the following often required in matrimonial cases:
- Investigation of the integrity of accounts
- Investigation of hidden assets
- Liquidity reviews
- Assessment of real earnings
- Pensions splitting – working with our financial planning specialists as required
- Advising on the tax implications of any of the above
- Sale and purchase agreements or restructuring of business – if you are in the process of buying or selling you may also want assistance from our corporate finance department
- Commercial disputes and loss of profits / earnings
- Tax valuations
- Intangible asset valuations
- Goodwill valuations
- Purchase Price Allocation valuations
- Intellectual property valuations
Whatever your requirement for a valuation, we will employ our acknowledged analytical skills and undertake a thorough investigation using the most appropriate techniques for your circumstances to ensure you receive a valuation you can rely upon.