If you have suffered financial loss as a result of breach of contract, personal injury, through business interruption or otherwise, our extensive experience will help you recover the loss.
We will work with you to obtain a full understanding of the claim, identify the issues and establish and verify the facts, quantify the amount of loss suffered and where appropriate to demonstrate causality.
As part of our investigation it may be necessary to undertake an analysis or recreation of management accounts, turnover, profit and cashflow forecasts and a consideration of working capital requirements.
Examples of the areas where we have experience in such claims include:
- Loss of profits
- Business interruption claims
- Partnership disputes including the assessment of goodwill
- Interest rate swap claims
- Professional negligence
- Royalty claims
- Product liability
- Mortgage disputes
- Directors’ breach of fiduciary duties
- Fraudulent and wrongful trading
- Loss of earnings
- Fatality and lost dependency
- Catastrophic injury
- Clinical negligence
- Permanent diminution in business value
- Final salary pension scheme