A successful business turnaround needs the right advice provided quickly and early. We have the expertise to help you.
Our Restructuring team are well-known for their positive and proactive attitude to assisting businesses. Our experts provide a full range of solutions and services to businesses in difficulty and their professional advisers. Our goal is to enable businesses to realise the best possible outcome.
If you hit a crisis, we have the tools to help. Talk to us.
Our restructuring work is just one element of the broad advisory expertise which we offer businesses. We work in many business sectors, offering the following services:
- Crisis management: assistance to deal with a specific disruptive occurrence that threatens to impact your employees, customers, suppliers or company’s value.
- Turnaround management: we provide existing management with the support, skills and structures to revitalise business performance
- Contingency planning: assistance to undertake a comprehensive risk management assessment and develop a plan to mitigate any identified risks with negative consequences.
- Debt advisory: our experienced team can provide advice on the full spectrum of debt markets and available debt products, including how best to deploy debt into capital structures.
- Accelerated mergers and acquisitions: Selling your company’s shares, business, assets or debt can sometimes be the best way to preserve value for shareholders. If time is of the essence, we can help to expedite this process.
- Exit strategies, including Company Voluntary Agreements (CVA): if your company has come to the end of its life cycle, we can advise on the best exit solution for your circumstances and act as the insolvency office holder, if necessary.
- Restructuring tax: advice to assist with restructuring your taxation arrangements to maximise their effectiveness, whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
Where there is an international dimension to any restructuring assignment, we are well placed to help with our extensive contacts within the Kreston International network and the wider restructuring community via INSOL International.
If you would like more information on formal insolvency processes, please visit Restructuring Insolvent Businesses.