- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- 1:1 Degree in Mathematics(BSc Hons) from the University of Bath
- Business consulting and growth planning
- Raising finance and re-financing of existing debt
- Complex Financial reporting, including multi-currency consolidations
- Virtual Finance Office services for small and medium businesses
- Financial planning and analysis
- Lean process management and systems implementation
Jake initially joined Kreston Reeves (formerly Spofforths) in 2007, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2012. Whilst training with the firm, Jake was awarded the Quilter Prize from the ICAEW for achieving first place internationally in his final Business Reporting ACA paper.
Following qualification, Jake joined a multi-national commercial group, where he was responsible for improving financial process and accelerating the consolidated financial reporting process ahead of acquisition. In the enlarged group, Jake led the strategic planning, budgeting and reporting processes for the Sales organisation, covering $1.5bn of revenue worldwide.
Jake returned to Kreston Reeves in Sussex as a Business Advisory Manager in 2016, and was invited to become a Partner in June 2018.
The 'typical millennial' - Jake is a great believer of business having a purpose, and is passionate about our role in enhancing our communities and our people. Jake is a proud Trustee for Martlets in Brighton and Hove, and is a huge advocate of our wellbeing and sustainability initiatives at Kreston Reeves.
Whilst he used to be seen running along the seafront, training for various marathons, he has self-confessed that since having a 1 year old at home this has become a lot tougher! His young family enjoy travelling and experiencing different cultures in different countries together.