- Investment Planning
- Pension and Retirement Planning
- Automatic Enrolment
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Certificate of Pensions Automatic Enrolment
- CII Level 4 Award in Pensions Update (QCF)
- BTEC National Diploma in Business and Finance
- Retirement planning
- Investment advice
- Employee benefits
- Pension consolidation
- Pension sharing on divorce
Kim has been with Kreston Reeves (formerly Spofforths) since 1997, and specialises in investment planning for individuals and trusts, retirement planning, and pension funding.
Kim holds the Diploma in Financial Planning, and is studying towards holding the Chartered qualification. She works with clients both at the initial stage, and on an ongoing basis, developing financial plans to meet a range of client objectives. She covers the Sussex offices of Kreston Reeves, and able to meet in any of our offices or at your home.
Kim also holds the Certificate of Pensions Automatic Enrolment, and can guide you through the automatic enrolment process.
You are able to contact Kim directly to discuss your investments and planning needs by using ‘Contact us’ button.