Kim Williams APFS
Financial Planning Director and Chartered Financial Planner at Kreston Reeves Financial Planning Services Limited
- Chartered Financial Planner (APFS)
- Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS)
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- Certificate of Pensions Automatic Enrolment
- Investing for your long-term goals
- Protecting you, your family & business
- Achieving your desired lifestyle in retirement
- Leaving a legacy to future generations
- Pension sharing upon divorce
- Introducing and managing employee benefits
Kim has been with Spofforths, which later became Kreston Reeves Financial Planning, since 1997 and assists clients with; investment planning for individuals and trusts, retirement planning, and pension funding.
Kim continued her personal development in achieving Chartered Financial Planner status. She works with clients both at the initial stage, and on an ongoing basis, developing long-term financial plans to meet a range of client objectives.
Kim also holds the Certificate of Pensions Automatic Enrolment and has built extensive experience in assisting employers with workplace pension duties and would be pleased to guide you through the automatic enrolment process.