Clive Stevens featured on KMTV’s Chris & Co
Clive Stevens, Chairman at Kreston Reeves, was invited to take part in the online show Chris & Co: KMTV’s business programme debating the topical issues of the day.
The show was split into two segments. During the two segments Clive was asked to debate and review the following topics:
- Ecars – specifically the government’s decision on stopping all sales of petrol and diesel cars by 2040.
- Gig economy – from Uber to Deliveroo, are we willing to sacrifice workers rights for cheap food and rides?
- Manufacturing – a general discussion on the state of Kent business and the 3% increase of manufacturing businesses in Kent.
- High street bank – a review of a report released by UK Finance about the state of high street banks and borrowing.
- Number of the week – a focus on GDP increasing by 0.3%…
If you would like to watch the full 20-minute show, and learn more about the above bullet points, please click here.
To discuss the topics covered please feel free to use our contact form here.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.