Companies House reminder letters to stop
Paper reminder letters notifying when a limited company or limited liability partnership company’s accounts and confirmation statements are due for filing will no longer be sent out by Companies House.
You can register for their email reminder service which is free and enables you to:-
- choose up to 4 people to receive a reminder (including an agent)
- file your document immediately from a link within the reminder
- receive reminders more conveniently
- avoid late filing penalties by filing your accounts on time
- use less paper, contributing to saving the environment
You can register for email reminders here.
We offer a range of a wide range of company secretarial services offering solutions which include providing registered office address, acting as company secretary, company formations and share allotments and transfers. Visit here for more information.
Related news and insights
News News News
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.