Tax Disputes and Risk Management Director
- Full HMRC Technical Training
- Ex Government Counter Fraud Profession
- BEng (Hons) Aeronautical Engineering
- Tax dispute resolution and risk management
- Negotiating penalties with HMRC
- Corporate governance
- HMRC enquiries including Code of Practice 8 and 9
- Cryptoasset taxation
- Voluntary disclosures of historic tax irregularities
- Due diligence
George-Thomas started his career in HMRC as an Inspector of Taxes before joining a top 10 firm, developing a Tax Dispute practice in the Midlands. He supported a wide variety of clients including high-net-worth individuals, based both in the UK and internationally, owner managed businesses, and listed international corporates with all aspects of tax disputes.
Longing to return to his roots in the South East, George-Thomas joined us in August 2022 to lead our Tax Disputes and Risk Management team.
George-Thomas is a self-professed foodie who loves cooking for his wife and three daughters. When he finds five minutes away from the family; he enjoys piloting light aircraft, playing golf and watching American Football.
Articles by George