Private Client Tax Senior Manager
- Association of Tax Technicians
- Income and capital gains tax planning
- Cash extraction for owner managed businesses
- Good understanding of clients’ objectives and delivering bespoke solutions
- Tax Investigations
- Advising non-residents / non-domiciliaries on UK tax issues
- Managing relationships with High Net Worth Individuals and Families
Jeff joined Kreston Reeves in July 2021 as a Senior Manager in our Private Client Tax team. With many years’ experience in tax, Jeff has developed a good understanding of High Net Worth Individuals’ complex requirements and is able to deliver a tailor made solutions. This is enabled by having a good knowledge of the interaction of various taxes (Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax) that impact clients and linking the individual with their business and personal investments which is the key source of their wealth, along with how that wealth is managed tax efficiently for the long-term benefit of the family. Jeff is part of the firm’s focused group advising on Family Investment Companies a useful tool for High Net Worth families planning for succession and wealth planning. Jeff is also part of the Crypto Team advising investors on the tax implications. Jeff is also on HMRC Crypto Steering Group consulting on how the policy for legislative purposes for Crypto tax rules will be implemented in the UK.
Outside of work, Jeff likes to read books and is part of a Walking Group. Jeff also attends the gym and loves to go for jogs in the local green spaces.
Articles by Jeff