Kelly Goodwin BA (Hons) ACA
Audit Senior Manager
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Degree in Accounting and Finance (BA Hons) from the University of Brighton.
- Consolidated financial statements and groups
- Not for profit accounts and audit
- Corporate accounts and audit
Kelly is an Audit and Assurance Manager in our Chichester office. Her audit client portfolio includes academies, independent schools, charities, vineyards and a number of commercial audit assignments.
Kelly trained and qualified with Spofforths, where she worked on a general practice portfolio but also as gained experience of auditing with a significant focus on charity and not for profit work. After qualification, Kelly joined KPMG as an assistant audit manager working on a range of commercial audit assignments including a number of group companies. Kelly returned to Spofforths in 2016 prior to the merger with Kreston Reeves.
Kelly enjoys participating in charitable events such as the pretty muddy and colour runs as well as walking her miniature schnauzer.