Brexit – information and advisory hub
Whether you are a business who imports, exports or an individual or organisation with international interests, we are here to guide you through the Brexit changes and challenges.
This hub provides links, information, insight and resources to help you prepare for the end of the Brexit transition period and manage the implications of it after. We will be updating this area regularly so please continue to revisit for the latest updates.
If you have any specific queries or concerns, please get in touch with your usual Kreston Reeves contact or complete our enquiry form and a specialist will be in touch.
Brexit day countdown…
- VAT, duty and corporate tax: Moving goods to and from the EU
- VAT and duty: 5 Steps to get Brexit ready
- VAT and duty: EU imports and exports – checklist
- VAT and duty: Forthcoming EU VAT changes
- VAT and duty: ‘No deal’ guide for UK business trading with EU
- VAT and duty: Planning for Brexit
- Cashflow and funding: Preparations for Brexit
- Company structures: Should I use UK as a holding company location?
- Company structures: Selling goods into the EU – do I need to be established there?
- Imports and exports: Foreign exchange for UK importers and exporters
- Gov.uk – Make sure you’re ready ‘Check. Change. Go’
- Gov.uk – Importing goods into the UK
- Gov.uk – Exporting goods from the UK
- Gov.uk – Travelling to the EU
- Gov.uk – Living and working in the EU
- Gov.uk – Staying in the UK if you’re an EU citizen
- Gov.uk – Get an EORI number
- British Chambers of Commerce Brexit Hub
Related news and insights
News News News News News News News News News News News Insights News
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.