Brexit – information and advisory hub
Whether you are a business who imports, exports or an individual or organisation with international interests, we are here to guide you through the Brexit changes and challenges.
This hub provides links, information, insight and resources to help you prepare for the end of the Brexit transition period and manage the implications of it after. We will be updating this area regularly so please continue to revisit for the latest updates.
If you have any specific queries or concerns, please get in touch with your usual Kreston Reeves contact or complete our enquiry form and a specialist will be in touch.
- VAT and duty: Indirect taxes post Brexit – the changes
- Trading internationally and Brexit: FAQ
- Audit: Brexit implications for audit exemption
- Cashflow and funding: Preparations for Brexit
- Company structures: Should I use UK as a holding company location?
- Company structures: Selling goods into the EU – do I need to be established there?
- Workforce: 7 practical steps to help you prepare for upcoming changes to immigration rules
- Manufacturing: setting up overseas operations
- Manufacturing: Up to date financial information is critical
- See all our Brexit news, insights and updates here
- Prime Minister’s statement on EU negotiations: 24 December 2020
- Gov.uk – Brexit: new rules are here
- Gov.uk – Import goods into the UK: step by step
- Gov.uk – Export goods from the UK: step by step
- Gov.uk – Visit Europe from 1 January 2021
- Gov.uk – Living and working in the EU
- Gov.uk – Staying in the UK if you’re an EU citizen
- Gov.uk – Get an EORI number
- British Chambers of Commerce Brexit Hub
Brexit will change many operating conditions for those producing or providing goods and services in the UK and internationally, whether in their own business or their supply chain. Our own operations and capability to advise clients remains unaffected by the provisions of Brexit, but changes to legal frameworks may have to be taken into account when we provide advice to some trans-national clients. If you are concerned that any changes in regulatory and compliance requirements inside or outside the UK will affect you, please call us to discuss this. We, and our colleagues in the Kreston International network of firms, are here to help you.
Related news and insights
News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News News Insights News
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.