Michael Haig CTA ATT
Corporate Tax Director
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Member of Association of Taxation Technicians
- Tax advice and planning for owner managed businesses and large corporates
- Business organisations and re-structuring
- International Tax
- Real Estate
- Corporate tax compliance
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Transaction tax structures and support
- Employee share schemes and incentives
Michael trained in the tax department of a large firm (Grant Thornton) and has experience across a number of practices of varying size. He is a specialist in the corporation tax department where he advises on all areas of corporate tax. Michael has a particular interest in Owner managed businesses where he enjoys advising on reconstructions and reorganisations, exit and succession planning. He has a keen interest in property related businesses and transactions.
A fan, and life member, of Lancashire County Cricket Club – although time and geography have kept me from watching them live for many years. Currently learning how to live with a small dog!