Susan Chadwick FCIPD F.Inst.Pa
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (FCIPD)
- Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals (F.Inst.Pa)
- Employee relations
- Management development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Strategic business planning
- Employee engagement and retention
- Policy development and process design
- Organisational development and change management
- Data led HR solutions
Susan joined Kreston Reeves as HR lead in September 2023 and has over 20 years of experience working within HR in the accountancy profession, initially at Deloitte and more recently at Rawlinson & Hunter LLP.
Susan rotates around most of the offices, with London being her official ‘home’ office.
She loves books (fiction and non-fiction), history, anything to do with space and the planets, walking and trekking, holidays, swimming and being in the company of her two cats, Pippa and Giuseppe.
Articles by Susan