James Peach FCA
Audit and Assurance Partner
- Charities and other regulated not for profit organisations
- UK subsidiaries of international groups
- AIM listed companies and reporting issues around International Financial Reporting Standards
- Business start ups and consultancy
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards
- Assisting a variety of entities with their business development and growth
- International audit and advisory including consolidated corporate groups
James joined Kreston Reeves in December 2013 as a Corporate Partner. James qualified as a chartered accountant in 2003 and since then has worked for a small number of firms including Haines Watts.
He is a registered individual for audit purposes and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
James is an experienced auditor, accountant and tax strategist who is able to tailor his skills and services to help develop the business and activities of the clients he acts for. His leading-edge clients range from large owner managed businesses to complex international groups and subsidiaries across a range of sectors. In addition, James looks after a large number of Charities and not for profit entities. James is enthusiastic in all work that he undertakes and takes great pride in experiencing the success that his clients have achieved in the years gone by.
James has a number of years of audit and advisory experience gained in the profession and fully understands clients’ expectations and needs. He remains up to date on Audit and Accounting technical matters and uses his knowledge and skillset to advise his clients accordingly and in a pro-active manner.
James has a busy life outside of the office with his young family and his role as Governor at his childrens’ School. He has a close affinity with the local area and is involved with a number of local business groups.
James is also a keen sportsman with a particular liking for golf (on a good day). He also has a passion for music although his musical taste has been questioned by many in the past.