Kreston Reeves have helped us for a significant number of years and we have always been impressed with their expertise and level of customer service. We have a team that... More supports us led by James Peach and together they provide a personalised a proactive approach to guide us with the running of our organisation. They provide an efficient and supportive audit service whilst providing suggestions and recommendations which have helped us develop our operations over a number of years. We would recommend Kreston Reeves and their services to anyone. Adrian Stewart, Finance Controller, Bakers Food & Allied Workers Union
James Peach FCA
Audit and Assurance Partner
- Corporate audit and accounts
- Business advisory and support
- Regulated audits including Charities, Registered Social Housing Providers, Trade Unions, Credit Unions and Pension Schemes
- Corporation tax planning and compliance
- Charities and other regulated not for profit organisations
- UK subsidiaries of international groups
- AIM listed companies and reporting issues around International Financial Reporting Standards
- Business start ups and consultancy
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards
- Assisting a variety of entities with their business development and growth
- International audit and advisory including consolidated corporate groups
James joined Kreston Reeves in December 2013 as a Corporate Partner. James qualified as a chartered accountant in 2003 and since then has worked for a small number of firms including Haines Watts.
He is a registered individual for audit purposes and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
James has a number of years of audit and advisory experience gained in the profession and fully understands clients’ expectations and needs. He remains up to date on Audit and Accounting technical matters and uses his knowledge and skillset to advise his clients accordingly and in a pro-active manner.
James is the Head of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at Kreston Reeves and is proud of the recent achievements of the CSR representatives, based across all offices. He considers the firm has a huge role to play in educating its employees, clients and contacts about the importance of CSR and the benefits it can have to both business and society.
Take a look at James’s editorial on our latest impact report and future commitments here.
James is also an office Staff Partner and is involved in the ongoing support and development of colleagues in line with the firm’s culture and values. He is passionate about helping people reach their full potential.
James has a busy life outside of the office with his young family and his role as Governor at his childrens’ School. He has a close affinity with the local area and is involved with a number of local business groups.
James is also a keen sportsman with a particular liking for golf (on a good day). He also has a passion for music although his musical taste has been questioned by many in the past.