Coral Curtis BSc (Hons) FCA
Audit and Assurance Senior Manager, Charities and Not for Profit Specialist
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Banking and Finance
- Limited companies including groups
- Internal audit
- Advising on governance and best practice
- Independent schools and academies
- Audit and assurance services
- Independent examinations of charity accounts
- Consolidated financial statements and Group audits
- Registered providers of social housing
- External audit and assurance
- Technical accounting advice relating to Charity SORP (FRS 102) 2015 and Housing SORP 2014
Coral joined Kreston Reeves in 2015 and is based in our Horsham office, managing a portfolio of clients in both the not for profit and corporate sectors for partners across the firm.
She qualified as a chartered accountant with KPMG LLP where she progressed to the role of audit senior manager in the Public Sector team specialising in charity and social housing clients of all sizes. She was the principal contact for KPMG’s Charity Technical Helpdesk providing technical training and advice to both staff and clients.
Coral has experience of auditing and advising Charities, Registered Providers and companies of various sizes from small local clubs and associations to large commercial and charitable groups operating in the UK and overseas. She is able to bring a wide variety of knowledge and examples to help her clients improve their processes, controls, accounting and governance.
Coral presents technical accounting updates at client seminars as well as on internal training courses. She also writes articles for our newsletters and our website.
She is a member of the Charity Finance Group (CFG) Technical Accounting Forum.
Coral is a trustee of a small school fundraising charity and helps with Young Enterprise business events.
She enjoys baking, camping and spending time with friends and family.